For some time now I’ve been toying with the idea of using my own name as the title for a new blog. I want this new blog to be a place where I can share my ideas, thoughts and experiences on a host of topics in the hopes that you can learn from me something that will help you in your personal life, family life or business life.
I’m also doing this because I just don’t have the time to focus on 4 or 5 other blogs. Also want to focus on one quality site and produce the quality of content I know you deserve and that I expect of my self.
Now if you find mistakes, and I realize there there will be some please forgive me. English has never been my strong point an for the record I do use spell check and grammar check. I also speaking and writing Spanish hasn’t made this any easier either since in Spanish you spell everything the way it sounds. So just drop me a note and I will happily correct the problems.
The layout of this blog as I see it for now, will have several areas of primary focus:
- Leadership – In this section will focus on leadership: what it takes to be a leader in your family, personal life, business life and community life.
- Real Estate – Here I will focus on real estate specific topics, my experience with real estate and what you need to know about real estate when it is time to buyer or sell your home or for that matter investing in a rental property.
- Technology – Business and technology go hand in hand but knowing how to use it is not always easy. I will share with you my experiences and what I’m experimenting with or the tidbits I’ve learned from implementing technology in the businesses I’ve worked with.
- Personal Development – Here I will discuss what it working for me as I try to development myself into a better person, reviews of books I have read and I’m currently reading and lessons I’ve learned over time from personal experience.
- Fatherhood – Fathers are important in a child’s life here. I will discuss what I’ve learned or haven’t learned as a father, as my children are growing up.
- Miscellaneous – In this area I will discuss things that don’t fit neatly into the major areas of focus.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”